We provide ABA services for Early Childhood Intervention (1 to 5 years) as well as for older clients. ABLE tailors each service plan to the individual needs of the client and their family’s needs with a focus on natural environment teaching and generalization.
Some of the most important services we provide include:
- Assessment and evaluation
including FBA, FA, V-BMAPP, QABF, CALS, ATEC, and others
- Consultation and collaboration with parents, schools and other providers
- Creation of individualized behavior treatment plans
- Safety skills training individualized for developmental appropriateness
- Behavior management – aggression, tantrums, self-abusive behavior, etc.
- Social skills training in real world social situations*
- Toilet training
- Food issues
- Functional skills training for maximum independence
- Parent training
- Group training seminars
- Remote clinical services
*ABLE realizes the importance of gaining social skills and brings clients into the community for realistic, guided interactions.
15 Papineau Street,
Holyoke, MA 01040
Autism Behavior & Learning Experience